August 22, 2012

Thongs or big girl panties?

Heard this today on a radio show and loved it.

"Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." ~Dr. Wayne Dyer


This is great!  I needed to hear that yesterday. I was wallowing a bit about things. I had a list of things that I thought worthy of my wallowing.  I was texting my husband and shared my list of wallow worthy items (which is so embarrassing to admit now). He told me I was stuck in a moment (song title of his favorite band U2 by the way) and not looking at the big picture and all the great things I had coming up.  He then shared a list of all the great, non wallow worthy things I had going on.  Duh!  I was concentrating on the couple of things that were bothering me instead of the gajillion things that were fabulous.  I know better than that, don't I?  It's easy to get stuck.  It's easy to spiral downward and keep on going.

He was right...as usual. What I said back to him was "You're right. I'm wallowing.  I'll put on my big girl panties and get it together." Then he said he preferred me in a thong instead of big panties. LOL!! A nice giggle to get my thoughts back in order.


http://media.photobucket.com/image/put%20on%20your%20big%20girl%20panties/Undigested/NACBoard/BigGirlPanties_275_275.jpg?o=20After that text exchange, I checked on the girls and they were running around laughing and playing with the other kids outside so I changed into my workout clothes and pushed play on my DVD and worked out with sexy Shaun T and Insanity Pure Cardio.  Felt like a whole new person after that.  I felt so much better sweating it out than wallowing!

Blessings,

Christina


Come join me as well on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  Lots of fun stuff being posted there daily!


Picture found on Pinterest courtesy of: http://media.photobucket.com/image/put%20on%20your%20big%20girl%20panties/Undigested/NACBoard/BigGirlPanties_275_275.jpg?o=20

No comments:

Post a Comment