November 9, 2014

What is PiYo anyway?


What exactly is PiYo?

Chalene Johnson took the very best Pilates and yoga-inspired moves and cranked up the speed to give you full throttle cardio, strength, and flexibility training—all at once. PiYo packs it ALL into each workout so you can build lean muscle mass—as you're burning crazy calories.

Now you can carve every inch of your body. How? You'll use your body weight to perform a series of continuous, targeted moves, to burn fat as you redefine every single muscle. No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.

The result? Problem areas become no problem. You'll get sleek, long arms, sexy, flat abs, a tight, lifted butt, and the confidence that comes from knowing you're at your best!

This is your chance to define exactly how you want to look—and how you want to feel. You're in control.

You have the power to define yourself. Now use it.



  • Low Impact
  • Fat Burning Intensity
  • Strength
  • Flexibility
  • Modifications shown for beginners or less intense options
  • Nutrition guide includes ONE MEAL a day of SHAKEOLOGY
  • PERSONAL training (online) daily from ME!
  • Group support and Accountability - You are NOT alone!
  • GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Here are some things my first PiYo Challenge Group had to say about it:


Kimberly:  Christina asked me to share my results so far and of course I would love to! A little back story so you know what I changed in the last 8 weeks. Prior to this challenge I did NO actual exercise, I drank 6 cups of coffee and 2-3 diet cokes a day, my diet was poor to say the least. Diet wise, I made some baby steps, I cut down to 3 cups of coffee, and no soda, introduced more produce into my meals and drank a protien shake almost daily for lunch. PIYO was the only exercise I did (only, who am I kidding, it kicked my butt!) all in all I only lost 5 lbs, However, using the measurement points from the PIYO booklet, I lost 22.5 inches! I feel stronger, I have more energy and I enjoy working out!

Kimberly:  So I have to share this little story, even though it doesn't paint a pretty picture of my body.  I have had 4 c-sections, and I have stretch marks like a road map of Europe, so to say I have a 'mama pooch' is quite the understatement. Anyways, the past few days I have been disgusted during me workouts bc my pooch seems bigger! In the way almost ( esp during Core tonight). I decided to strip and check myself out in the mirror before my shower and you know what I realized? My pooch SEEMS bigger bc everything else is getting smaller! And it feels more in the way bc I am way more flexible.


Dana:  It has been a long time since I’ve felt this good about my body.  My weight is only down 5lbs but I’m good with that (5’6” down to 135). I can SEE a tremendous difference.  Measurements are pretty much 2 inches from almost everywhere except arms.  Doing almost all the push ups, even if sometimes on my knees.  I love them so much I just do them anytime!  You are the best, Christina, for setting this up.

Corina:  Good job Dana!  135 is what my goals is but I have 11 lbs more to go.  I have lost 11 since May (7 since starting PiYo), so I am halfway to my goal.  I will measure myself later today or tomorrow morning.  Thank you Christina!  I too am feeling a lot stronger and healthier

Corina:  I am very excited that twice this last week I added a 2 mile run to my workout routine, and there was no pain:) this makes me so happy!!


See for yourself:

 

Contact me or click here to check it out further.  I am happy to answer any questions you have about it!!

Here are some fabulous before and after pics!!














No comments:

Post a Comment