June 10, 2015

Beachbody's Sizzlin Summer Sale!




 
I wanted to share this info here because there are some good deals that are going to start today! They aren't up just yet but I'm giving you advanced notice!

Especially if you were interested in any of the Les Mills Programs you might want to check it out!!!

Starting this afternoon until the 18th ** or until they are sold out** you can score some really awesome fitness programs and equipment at up to 85% off!!! It's a great way to jump start or switch up your current fitness routine! 

If you would like the details on this summer sale let me know or just watch this page. The deals will start popping up on my website by Noon but some may be earlier. :) I'll post here too!
 

Let's turn up the heat on our health and fitness!! STAY TUNED!!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!




 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment