June 6, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


I seriously cannot believe how fast these past 12 years have gone. I remember sitting in the car, leaving the hospital. We got her all buckled up, safe and secure in her car seat. Edde and I sat there for a second, looked at one another and said something like "Now what? We don't know what the heck we are doing but we just get to take this precious brand new baby home?" LOL!! Life was forever changed and I cannot imagine a single second without Petra. She's an amazing girl who is growing into a strong, confident young lady. She helps me be a better person every day. She's got a bright, fabulous future ahead of her and I cannot wait to see what it brings us all. Love you my Sugar Bee!! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment