November 30, 2015

A quick tip to feel better after feeling like this fat cat this morning




Do you feel like this fat cat this morning?  Boy, I know I sure do!!  I had posted this awhile back with some of these wise words from Carl Daikeler and I thought it was perfect timing to share them again. It's time to just get back on track and do your best.  That's all!  Don't worry about what happened over the long holiday weekend.  Let it go.  Just focus on now and what you can do better.
 
Think it's all about getting you ripped, eating perfect and working out will no mess ups? THINK AGAIN!! It's about loving yourself, being happy with who you are, and being the BEST version of YOU!!

So, you ate too much? You drank too much? You can beat yourself up today, or you can accept it and just get back on the program.

Here's the thing: I have a theory that one of the most important things about your transformation, if not your life, is to be able to allow yourself to be a constant "work in progress" without hating yourself.

I know I have to work on that as much as anyone else. Which is why I'm mentioning it now in the height of the holiday season. Losing weight, changing your life and keeping up with your fitness program means pushing yourself, it does not mean turning on yourself when things don't always go as you wanted. You can have a goal and still be careful to be the one person in the world who unequivocally loves you regardless of the mashed potatoes, gravy and wine.

I think that's how you become not just a fit person, or a successful person. That's how you become a happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment