November 14, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


Okay to be honest when my alarm clock went off this morning at 6am and I realized how cozy I was in my bed, my hubby home from a trip right next to me, hearing the rain and wind outside I absolutely, positively did not want to get up. But you know what? I did it anyway! . I had to be there at the club this morning for everyone that chose to be there with me. They chose to set their alarms on a Saturday, they chose to get out of their cozy beds, they changed into workout clothes, they grabbed their water and their car keys, they got in their car and drove to the gym in the dark and the rain, they dodged the raindrops running in all to do Insanity! . How can you not be grateful and be motivated and energized by all of that? All of these crazy Insaniacs getting together on Saturday morning before anyone else is up in their house to get their workout in for the day. Wahoo! So proud of all of us!! I now have more energy this morning than I would have if I had stayed in bed. . Happy Saturday!! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment