January 29, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Caution! Body under construction! Oh my.....this pic shows exactly why you take progress pictures along your journey. I have only lost a couple (meaning 2) pounds so far but man my body is leaning out, getting stronger and reshaping itself after the mass indulgence over the holidays. I'm so pleased that I'm getting my body back, however what feels so much better is that my mind has changed and I'm back in control of my nutrition and fitness and I feel so proud of myself. That means so much more to me!! You can do this too! I can help you. First you just have to make the choice to change. Why not start changing your life now? Don't put if off any longer. #ahappyfitlife ‪#‎vulnerablepost ‪#‎ditchthescale ‪#‎hammerandchisel via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment