January 7, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


21 years of marriage today! Where has the time gone? I'm so amazingly blessed to have this man as my husband and my partner in life. Two crazy 16 and 17 year olds that fell in love in high school created quite a love filled life with each other. It hasn't always been sunshine, rainbows and butterflies...we have both certainly had our moments, we've had some challenges over the years, but what we know in these hard times is HOW MUCH STRONGER both of us are when we work as ONE. How much we have grown into the people we are today, what we have made our marriage to be today is because of love and because we have chosen our marriage, our love and our family over all else. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life, love, parenthood and faith! You are my rock, my foundation Edde and I thank God for blessing me with you every single day. . Cheers to 21 years my love!! Many, many more amazing and wonderful years ahead!!! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment