February 23, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


I love reading personal development books before bed and then in the morning when I get in my car to head to the office my car turns into my university on wheels. Right now I'm listening to a time management book by Brian Tracy. I feel so fired up and ready to start my day! . Here's something I was thinking about last night and still continued to think about this morning from reading Girl Code last night. . "There's no time for bullsh*t when you're building an empire. It's so easy to treat yourself like SH*T. Listen up ladies: there are tons of people who will drag you down and point out your flaws. Do not be one of them." . How true is that? It's so important to listen to how we talk to ourselves about ourselves. Change the self-talk. Talk to yourself like you'd talk to your daughter or your best friend. We are amazing and wonderful and perfect just as we are. Treat yourself like that!! Be proud and in love with you! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment