February 3, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


I just had this for the first time this morning and I’m in love with Cafe Latte Shakeology ❤ !  Want to try it for yourself?  Just let me know. . You can definitely swap your Starbucks Frappuccino for this.  It honestly tastes like coffee ice cream! It’s so delish.  This may be my new favorite!! Crazy I know!  I love my chocolate, but this just has something so yummy and delish!! It’s my daily breakfast!  Be honest….if you go to Starbucks and pick up a coffee Frap, it doesn’t fill you up does it?  You also get some sort of wrap, pastry or yogurt right?  This is my breakfast.  It’s in my family budget as groceries because it’s a daily meal.  Much cheaper and way healthier than stopping somewhere. . I just ran the numbers on a venti sized Cafe Latte Shakeology vs. a venti sized coffee Frappuccino from Starbucks and it's pretty ca-ray-zee!  I picked Venti so that I was comparing the same amounts. . Starbucks: $4.95 (depending upon where you live) ShakeO: $4 (customer) $3 (coach) . Starbucks: 70 grams carbs, 69 grams sugar!!! ShakeO: 18 grams carbs, 7 grams sugar (from fruits, not refined or artificial sugar) . Starbucks: 5 grams protein ShakeO: 16 grams protein . Starbucks: Vitamin A and Calcium (less than 30%) ShakeO: Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B6, B12, Iron, Folic Acid, Calcium . Starbucks: additional artificial and "natural" flavors + caramel color ShakeO: Ribofavin, Niacin, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, probiotics, tons of superfoods, fruits, greens and more. . It’s my daily breakfast! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment