February 15, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Okay, okay I'm hearing you. I've been hearing and seeing the same message again and again today either on social media, the book I'm reading or just listening to podcasts. Guess I need to really hear this one today. . "Whatever is going on in your life right now, whatever your challenge, may you learn the lessons that are being offered to you. May you come through your challenge better and not bitter. May you refuse to allow fear to keep you playing small when it is time for you to think big. May you shake off the disease to please and stop being controlled by the opinions of others. May you speak the truth in a spirit of love. May you be courageous this week and live each day with purpose and joy." ~Valorie Burton . #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment