April 11, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Well here we are again Monday. I've taken the day off to get our household back in order. With me being out of town and Edde and the girls up at the hospital all week our house is a wreck and it's not filled with good food. So, I'll make sure we get back on track here so we are set up for a good week. It will be busy with the "normal" stuff that goes on in a week, but also heading up to the hospital as well to be with mom. . I'm also very excited to get back to my workout and nutrition routine. I truly feel icky about breaking my very first rule of not missing a workout for more than 2 days. It's been a week!! Goodness gracious!! Life happens so I'm not beating myself up about it but it's time to get back at it. It will help with all the energy I need during this time. I have 2 Challenge Groups starting today and that gives me tons of motivation and energy hearing from my challengers that are ready to kill this challenge and change their lives!! I'm starting on day 1 with them too!! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment