April 26, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Hey busy mom! . You know how you feel like you literally don't have a spare moment in your day? You've been running around nonstop and definitely have no time to drive to a gym and spend an hour flopping around on the sweaty machines...? 🙈 RIGHT?! . Well fear no more! I've got you! I AM YOU! I'm a wife and mom too and lead a busy life and feel like I've hardly got enough time to eat and sleep let alone workout on most days. . BUT with the help of our monthly accountability groups I've managed to stay motivated to find time to fit in a workout...well, most nights. Let's be real. 😉 . BUT I hear you. You don't have the time. You want to be better, to do better, but you just don't have any more time. . Stop! I don't want to hear it anymore! Life is short mom. Time to put your money where your mouth is. #truthbomb #istillloveyou . Don't despair! I'm here to tell you I HAVE the solution! Do you have 22-30 minutes to spare? That's all you need to focus on you and your well-being and to set a good example for your kiddos. Just 22-30 MINUTES. That's less time than it takes to watch a tv show, which I know you DVR and watch when you can skip through the commercials after the kids go to bed. . Join us for a life changing experience. The workouts we will be doing are short, easy to follow, and will yield results along with the awesome power of Shakeology! 🙌 . It starts on May 2nd and space is filling up fast so let me know you want a spot! http://ift.tt/1QyziFf . Come on, busy mom. Let's unite and kick some butt!! 💪👊 #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment