April 28, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Here are a couple of my before and afters!! Feeling a little vulnerable here. Gulp... . The first one in my bathing suit was from 2012 when I just finished my very first challenge group doing Insanity (and when I decided to become a coach because I knew these programs and Shakeology worked!) and the 2nd program was from this March after Hammer and Chisel. I haven't looked at my first transformation pics in quite a long time. To be honest, I don't even think I'm there right now. But I will be and more!! . I went a little bit backwards at the end of last year and I'm absolutely fighting my way back! My first Insanity transformation will always be my favorite because it's what changed my life. I've definitely had my ups and downs and been less motivated during certain times but I have kept pretty consistent. This is the year that I make another huge, significant change. I am not giving up on myself. I'm only getting older. I was 40 when I had my Insanity transformation. Now I'm 44 and I'm going to kill it again with another major transformation!! . I can't wait to see how much more I can change this year! I can help you and I need you to help me! I find if I'm not in a challenge group I'm way less motivated and accountable! Let's do this together!! I have a group starting on May 2nd. It's your time!!! You are seeing this for a reason!! :) http://ift.tt/1QyziFf . #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment