June 10, 2016

Summer is coming! Are you ready for it?


Okay it's time.  The cold weather is out.  It's time to come out of hibernation and shed the big coats, scarves, boots and sweatshirts and move into our capris, tank tops, sandals, flip flops and shorts!

With the lax in the crazy school schedules the summer brings, eating habits change too.  Between Summer bbq's, days off and vacations, it's so easy to throw those healthy habits right OUT THE DOOR!  You know what I mean, right?  

ANYWAYS, why not feel fabulous this Summer?!  Why not form healthy new habits, learn some new recipes, and incorporate healthy eating within your family?  Don't resort to the hamburgers and hot dogs all Summer!  Let's bring that confidence back and get healthy! 


Are you ready?  How do you want to feel this summer?  I know for me I need some more progress.  To be perfectly honest I've never, ever been very in love, or even in like, with my booty and legs.  They are the areas where I carry my weight.  It's the first to gain weight and the last to leave me.  I want to feel way better in my shorts and bikini this summer than I do right now.  I need motivation and accountability to get this done too so let's start a new Challenge Group!  Why not?

These challenge groups are way more than just buying a bag of powder and some workout DVD's and you go about your merry way all alone.  I mean really, how easy is it to not workout, to not eat right, to put it off, to not give it your 100%.  Who's going to know anyway?  I'll just restart on Monday, I mean what's another couple of days?  Does this sound familiar? Then you need a Challenge Group.

What is a Challenge Group?  It's your online family, it's a support system.  It's a place to go every day to check in, see how others are doing, let everyone know how you are doing.  We share our successes and our struggles and we motivate, support and encourage one another to keep going.  We make sure we've worked out each day, when we said we were going to.  We help one another guarantee our success and reach our goals.  We chart our progress, we share recipes, and tips and tricks and advice.  It's a full on support system in the comfort of your own home or your phone or tablet.  We're always there, 24 hours a day, whenever you need us.

What are the REQUIREMENTS?  I run these challenge groups for my personal customers, so, I would need to be your Team Beachbody Coach.  You can sign up for a free account HERE. In addition, everyone in the group can choose a Beachbody home fitness program of their choice.  Once we get in touch, I can offer several suggestions based on your lifestyle, personality and time commitment. That way, you can be matched with a program that will fit YOU!.  Finally, everyone in the group does replace one meal per day with Shakeology.  Shakeology is an all natural wellness shake that can be used as a meal replacement. While there is protein in it, it is not just a protein shake.  It contains your daily dose of nutrients, including 70+ super foods, which leaves you feeling satisfied and full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  In addition to being clinically proven to help with weight loss, Shakeology also provides you with natural energy, curbs your cravings, and helps with digestion.  It's really yummy too and so many flavors to choose from.  My personal fave is Cafe Latte!!

The cool thing about these products is that you can get something called a Challenge Pack.  A Challenge Pack is a discounted bundle of a month supply of Shakeology (30 meals) and a fitness program of your choice.   On top of that, you also get a FREE 30 day trial of Beachbody on Demand, which includes over 15 full fitness programs, nutrition guides, and sneak peek workouts!  It's quite the deal!  


So, who is ready?!!  I am officially opening up spots TODAY, which means there are 10 NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE! It's always nice to have some Summer accountability so they will fill quickly! It's a GREAT feeling to feel confident and healthy in those Summer clothes and bathing suits.  I want YOU to have that feeling too! 

Check out the Event page on Facebook and contact me and let's get you started! We'll find the perfect program that works with your personality, lifestyle, fitness level and nutrition choices. 

Friend me on Facebook or send me an email.  I'd love to hear from you!

~Christina


You can find me everywhere! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment