January 16, 2017

5 Day Eating Cleaner Challenge!!



Reality: Everyone falls off the wagon from time to time. 
 
It’s true. If this is you, I want you to toss aside the guilt & criticism. It happens!  It happens to us all.  Even those of us with the best intentions.  Right?

However, what’s most important is what you do about it right NOW. Stop beating yourself up.  Let's just make a different choice.

Here's the hard truth.  You have 2 choices. You can either stay right where you are and nothing changes OR you can say “Not any more” and do something about it.

You can join my FREE 5-Day Clean Eating Challenge Group! I’ll provide the meal plan, shopping list, tips, and motivation, giving you the perfect jumping off point towards the New You!  

This is one of my most popular challenge groups and one that I so love doing!!  Everyone gets fabulous results and feels so good when they are done.  Here are some results from past challengers:  

Brittany B - My results are in. 5 1/2 pounds! I think I need to do a little happy dance! I definitely want to do these in the future! Way to start off my weekend!
Angela T – I can now say I completely get why eating right + exercise makes a difference. I can do all the exercise in the world but if I don't watch what I eat I won't really see much results.

Gloria B - I am shocked by my results!!!!! I have lost 7.4 lbs in 5 days!!! How is that even possible?!!!
Tina F - I lost a total of 4.4 lbs and gained more energy
Jonda G - Loved the meals!! Really enjoyed being a part of the group!
Tracy V - Lost 4 lbs and a couple inches, felt better, and slept better.
There are several more like that and they all deserve a huge pat on the back!! We all need that little jump start and kick in the pants.

Join me on Monday, January 23rd for 5 days and commit to eating well and clean! This is a FREE group event where we will partner together focusing ourselves on proper planning for a busy week, getting the right foods and nutrition in and having the support of a healthy like-minded community.  I will give you everything you need: the meal plan, grocery list, recipes and my coaching support.

It's easy to let go of eating well and getting the right nutrition during a hectic back to school schedule where the drive thru and boxed processed food looks convenient. However, habits like these will actually have a negative effect on the way you can sustain and maintain a healthy work ethic, life and relationships because it's not giving yourself the right fuel to drive yourself well and give you the energy you need to get through your day.

It takes 3 things, a commitment from you, proper planning and faith that it is totally doable and will positively benefit your busy life in a GOOD way!

Unless you're already committed to another health group and community and are living this out daily, I don't think ANYTHING should be holding you back or offering an excuse to join us! Plus we are really cool and fun!!

It's totally FREE and nothing but supportive motivation and resources here to help you thrive and live life fully!



RSVP to the Facebook Event page and sign up here to get your profile with me and I will contact you directly so we can get you set up! 

~Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment