October 29, 2014

Don't do it this year!!

The holidays are fast approaching and did you know that the average person gains 7-10 pounds between Halloween and New Year's Eve?  Yep!  That's crazy right?  You don't have to follow the crowd.  We can make this time of year work for you instead of against you while still allowing for those indulgences, cocktail parties, delish food and drinks.  You don't need to roll into the new year with a few extra pounds.  We can keep them off and even take them off!!

I have a 21 Day Fix Challenge Group that is starting on November 3rd.  You still have plenty of time to get ready for this and join the group.  Check out more information here on my blog.  You get fabulous workouts that are only 30 minutes long plus an amazing new way to look at your nutrition with color coded containers to help you with portion control.  I know that's what I need most help with!!


You still get to have your wine, you still get to have your dessert, turkey, stuffing and potatoes. You do it all in the right portion sizes, you workout 30 min a day and when New Year's Day comes around your resolution won't have to do with losing the weight you just spent 9 weeks gaining. 

 
I also wanted you to be among the first to have all the information that is coming out about Shaun T's brand new workout Insanity Max:30!  I didn't think Shaun T could do anything more insane but this sounds pretty amazing and fun and super challenging.  It doesn't come out until December so check out the promo video here and be sure to sign up with your email address so you have all the latest and greatest details and you get the link to purchase it first before anyone else.  This one will sell out I'm sure of it.  Put it on your Christmas wish list!!

I also wanted to make sure you know how to reach me. As your personal Beachbody Coach I'm here for you.  I want to be involved in your fitness and nutrition part of your life.  I am here to answer any questions, be a sounding board, offer advice, tips, tricks, etc.  I have a personal Facebook page, a fitness Facebook page and a blog.  I'm all over social media so you can find me anywhere.  I'd love to connect with you any way I can.

 
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment