August 30, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


RIP Dr. Wayne Dyer. My heart is sad but I know you are celebrating right now. I credit Wayne Dyer with changing my life. I really, really mean that. I picked up his book called The Power of Intention one day about 9 years ago. It gave me chills, made me think a ton and it completely transformed how I was thinking and what I was making of my life. Reading that book, led me to read more and more. I couldn't get enough of it and I still can't. I was led to so many other authors and lecturers and I'm still on this amazing journey today. There are a few things that happened to me in my life that rocked me to the core. Had I not read that book, along with all the others that I read after that, I honestly do not think I would be anywhere near where I am today. The decisions I made when these things happened were not decisions I would have made before my eyes were open. I'm forever grateful to him and the Universe for giving me the tools and the new way of thinking so that I could handle what was coming my way. He opened me up to a better way of thinking and a better way of life than what I knew. The moment I picked up that book changed the course of my life. Thank you Dr. Wayne W. Dyer for opening my eyes to a new way of living my life. Thank you for changing me forever. My life is unbelievably amazing and I continue to learn and grow because of you. Rest in peace. #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment