August 31, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


Bookclub time!! I was thinking about doing this a couple of weeks ago but wasn't sure what book to offer up. WIth the recent passing of the man that changed my life, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, I thought it would be the most perfect time to share with more people this amazing book. Who would be interested in joining this bookclub with me? Together, we'll read The Power of Intention. We'll talk about it, share our thoughts, share examples, work through our questions and gain a brand new, fresh perspective that will change your life. Anyone interested? I was thinking we could start on September 14th. The only thing to purchase would be the book. Paperback, Kindle or Audio. However you choose! I promise you won't be disappointed with this book! http://ift.tt/1JysBD9 #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment