August 27, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


Oh.my.gosh. I have totally fallen off my rocker and I'm so ready to get back into the school/fall routine!! My nutrition and fitness have taken a summer vacation too!! Now I didn't totally throw in the towel, I still workout (just not as disciplined and I've made it easy to skip a few too many). My nutrition isn't horrendous but I can certainly not have a glass or two of wine and not so much cheese and crackers and that stupid Cookies and Cream Butter from Trader Joe's (don't even buy it. Don't have it in your house.) I'm totally feeling it in my clothes! If my relaxed, kind of big on me jeans are feeling a little snug and I can't button my favorite pair of tight, skinny jeans the jig is up!! Time to buckle down!! I need to seriously dial this in and commit to a workout program and nutrition plan to get back in control. I have way too many cute fall outfits with skinny jeans and boots that I want to feel good in!! Won't you join me? It's time for Back to School and Back to You!! #ahappyfitlife http://ift.tt/1fIxHBL via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment