September 9, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


Don't hate me!! I know it's all about Starbucks #psl and #pumpkinspiceeverything right now. I love Fall, I love the scents, and flavors but have never really gotten into the pumpkin spice craze, especially in my coffee. The craziest I get is a nonfat, green tea latte. I'm so boring with my coffee I don't even like Irish Cream or Kahlua in it! ;) As yummy and creamy and delicious as I'm sure this treat is, just be aware and know this is a splurge! A grande weighs in at 260 calories and 49 grams of sugar (and this is the nonfat, no whip version!). This could really wreck havoc on your nutrition and fitness goals if this becomes your daily drink for a couple of months. So, I'm absolutely not telling you not to have it. Of course you can! You can have anything in moderation. Just know you are having a treat, plan for it and don't have one a day. :) And of course, get it nonfat and no whip!! #donthate #itsatreat http://ift.tt/1EWu2fA #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment