September 18, 2015

My Instagrammed Life


Happy Blue Friday!! It's going to be a great day I can feel it! Up and out of the house with the girls this morning on time, happy and ready to go. Stopped for my Friday Starbuck's treat of a nonfat latte and oatmeal, then got a $4 gift card because they forgot my oatmeal, no big deal but so nice that they did that for me. I normally listen to podcasts on my drive but today I stayed on this awesome new XM radio station called Yacht Rock. It's XM 31. Heard Captain & Tenille, Lionel Ritchie, Chicago, Christopher Cross, Olivia Newton John. Wow! Singing along all the way to work. This is definitely a great way to start a longer day. We have a Board meeting tonight that I will be at so it's a long day, but it's great being with all of our leaders today!! Happy Blue Friday everyone!! Make it a great day!! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment