January 21, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


HEY THERE!  Yes, you!  I'm talking to you out there! Let me ask you an honest question... . How are your New Year's resolutions going? . We are 21 days into the month... are they a thing of the past already!!??? 😕 . Do you feel like you need a little more accountability to make a change? I feel you! Change is hard, but you have to remember why you wanted to do this in the first place. . What brought you to the point that you made those New Year's resolutions?? . Here are a few tips to help make a lasting change: . 1. Keep your goals visually in front of you. I have my goals on a vision board and in my planner so I see them every day. . 2. Have specific goals and put them on sticky notes on the bathroom mirror so you see them first thing in the morning and before you hit the bed at night. . 3. Wake up every day being thankful for what you have and  remind yourself why you are working so hard. . Yes CHANGE is hard... But it is worth it!!! . 💜Accountability helps, who will hold you accountable and keep you motivated to reach your goals!?! I'm here to help if you need it!! 💜 #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment