March 15, 2016

My Instagrammed Life


Am I looking for you? . I'm looking for 5-10 ladies who desperately want to make a lifestyle change to lose weight and finally get in shape. As a forty-something mom & wife with a full-time career, I understand so well how easy it is to put everything and everyone else before you and your needs. If you find yourself unhappy with the way you look and feel, but don't know what to do, I want to help you. You have so much life ahead and you deserve to love yourself and feel good about you! . Here's what you can expect: . *workout for 30 minutes a day *eat a mostly clean diet *learn how to incorporate exercise and healthy eating into your daily life so that you make it a lifestyle not a diet *learn portion control *have total support and accountability with me as your coach and a small, private online group with other ladies also working on their goals (this type of support is priceless!) *learn tips, recipes and menu ideas . There are no magic pills, wraps, or anything else that is going to give you results and change your body. It takes work and dedication. But this group will provide you with ALL THE TOOLS you need to make amazing changes!! You just have to do the work! . Spots fill up quickly so please comment below "I'm interested" or with your email address and I will follow up with you. It’s time to take care of you! #ahappyfitlife via Instagram: @chrissymartinez

No comments:

Post a Comment