June 23, 2016

My 21 Day Beachbody Ultimate Reset Journey - the PRE-CRAVINGS


June 16, 2016

Oh boy!! I am off my freakin rocker!! I'm starting my 21 Day Ultimate Reset on Monday and I'm eating freaking everything I can get my hands on that I crave!! Why oh why? What is going on?
 
The last couple of days I've been totally craving a delish, creamy, chocolate marshmallow malt. I mean a really decadent one. I found a recipe online by Bobby Flay (ya, I went searching for recipes and looking at all the delish pics) and I went to the store..., bought all the ingredients and made one. Okay, I made one for everyone in my house, but I was so excited for mine. Then, because I still had ice cream in the house, I had a bowl last night with hot fudge and marshmallow cream. I know right?
 
What happened today you ask? Ummmmmm......Panda Express Orange Chicken of course!! Oh I got it with brown rice though. LOL!! Like it really matters. It's like ordering a diet coke with your burger and fries. HA HA!!
 
My craving button in my head has turned on, my willpower and ability to turn it off ran away fast!
 
I have to tell you....I felt completely awful after eating ice cream and I'm sure I will feel the same a bit later after scarfing down this Panda Express. He's a cute little panda though isn't he?
 
Anyway....I don't know what's happening. Is it the fact that I know for 21 days I will be totally dialed in, no cheats, no tricks? Eating and drinking exactly what I'm told and when I'm told to do it? Am I fearing the cravings so I'm getting them out of the way? I have no clue but I have to tell you I cannot, really, truly, cannot wait to do this. This randomness that is going on with me right now is killing me!! I workout hard, really hard and I'm totally undoing it all with what I put in my mouth.
 
I think during these 21 days I will have plenty of "aha" moments about myself, my relationship with myself and my relationship with food. I'm sure it will uncover a few things that I didn't know and I welcome it!! I really want to embrace it all and totally rock this challenge out of the park.
 
Well......time to dust this off and let it go. I can't undo it now. Just do better from this moment on. Crossing my fingers for no cravings tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment